Monday 31 October 2016

Highlanders' Revenge: Win or Review


Win or review Highlanders' Revenge by Paul Tors

Happy Halloween! This post is not Halloween related at all but is in fact me rambling on about my own book for a bit, I'll try and keep it short and sweet.

(If you are in the mood for a scary read then check out my 6 Horror Books to Read for Halloween.)

I just wanted to write a quick post to let you know a few new things that are happening with my novel Highlanders' Revenge. You can read more about the book here, but in brief; I co-wrote a World War Two fictional novel with my uncle under the pseudonym Paul Tors. It was published by Troubador and is available to buy as paperback or ebook on Amazon or through the publisher.
We've got some great feedback so far and are feeling really thankful to everyone who's bought and read it.
We've got a couple of exciting things happening too.


Win the Book

First off, we're running a giveaway on Goodreads to win one of two signed, first editions of Highlanders' Revenge. The giveaway is free to enter (UK only I'm afraid) and will run until November 12th, so there is still plenty of time to enter.
Also, if you're on Goodreads please give Paul Tors a follow and let us know what you thought of the book.

Review the Book

Highlanders' Revenge is now available on NetGalley on a read to review basis, so if you're a book blogger or reviewer you can download the book for free.
Alternatively, if you're interested in reviewing the book you can contact me here or on my Paul Tors address.

You can find out more about Highlanders Revenge at www.paultors.co.uk

Follow Me On Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment